Hazel Osmond’s wildly popular Guy of Gisborne tale Love Is A Wound is available as a fanwork on Wattpad here.
- Follow The Armitage Authors Network on WordPress.com
Tags#NS10 Abby Vegas A Merry Little Christmas An Archive of Our Own By Loyalty Bound C19 Cate Toward Catherine Winchester Charlotte Hawkins Christmas Christmas at Rakehell Manor Corrielle Damaris Osborne Daniela Denby-Ashe Dreamer Fiction Elizabeth Ashworth Elizabeth Gaskell Elizabeth Hanbury Fan fiction Fedoralady Georgia Hill Gisborne: Book of Kings Gisborne: Book of Knights Gisborne: Book of Pawns Gratiana Lovelace Guy of Gisborne Harry Kennedy Hazel Osmond Hello Her Very Major Christmas How Far the World Will Bend interview John Porter John Thornton Julia Daniels Kate Forrester lillianschild Lorna Peel Love Is A Wound Lucas North Lydia's Christmas Charade Many Kinds of Silence Margaret Hale Maria Grazia Master of the Mill Melanie Goldmund Nancy Klein Nicole Clarkston North & South North and South Nyphette Phillipa Ashley Pilgrimage Pippa Croft Prue Batten Quarry Bank Mill Regency Richard Armitage Robin Hood Sarah Hawkswood Saralee Etter Spooks Strike Back theearth The Hobbit The Mysterious Miss Mayhew Therapne The Tempest Thorin Oakenshield velocityGirl1980 Wattpad Wendy Jones Whatcatydidnext Writing Process Zee's Muse
- More Than Fiction (Richard Armitage Edition) October 3, 2019
- A North and South Confession on Valentine’s Day February 14, 2018
- The Devil You Know by Sophia Holloway January 23, 2018
- A modern take on North and South: “Collide” December 6, 2017
- Fan fiction – a journey into original creative writing November 9, 2017